The Art of Luciano Sanchez

My name is Luciano Sanchez. I was born in the south of Spain in a city called Granada in 1977. Ever since I was a very small boy, I always had a pencil in my hand. I spent my days drawing which led me to have great trouble at school, so I left school as soon as I could. When I was old enough, I bought my first bike and rode it through my country while working with some local art galleries. I received some awards for painting and got the chance to represent young artists from Granada in 2007 at the European Parliament (Brussels). I thought my two passions were completely separate and only a few years ago when realizing I could merge them, I decided to resume my studies at the University of Fine Arts at the University of Granada... Click here to view the whole story.