THE LAST AMERICAN RENEGADE TOUR 2021



Let's face it America is turning into something that is not America! 

All the things I love are being taken away. The bike rally scene has been fading for years, and now with the Communist takeover of America and the idiot Democrats "New Green Deal". Motorcycles and Hotrods will be deemed "non-essential" and will be first on their list of gas powered vehicles to be removed from the streets. It does not take a rocket scientist to see what's coming. Check out The Last Motorcycle on Earth, on Amazon prime, it is a sobering look at what's to come.

With all the FAKE BULL SHIT about the CHINA virus, which is nothing but the common flu, the country was shut down and almost all major bike rallies were canceled last year and there are only a couple officially scheduled for this year, Daytona Bike week and Sturgis are the only two that are confirmed. Many other are still canceled! My chosen way of life is being taken away by your new Communist leaders in China with the help of our own fake government.

So I'm going to give it all I got for as long as I still can! Starting with what may be my final year on the road in America, and my last opportunity to live my American Dream!

I'm taking my Art on the road with my Last American Renegade Tour! I have so many cool designs and killer custom pieces to share with those who love America and the kustom Kulture!

I'm going to give it my all, but unfortunately I don't have the finances to produce all the cool new designs I have for t-shirts, patches, stickers, coins and many other cool custom products I have ready to go! So if there is anyone out there that would like to be my business partner or would like to be a sponsor of the Last American Renegade Tour, hit me up at scharf@churchofchop.com or scharf@renegademagazine.com

So please come on out to the premier Church of Chop , Last American Renegade Tour at the Broken Spoke Saloon in Ormond beach this Bike Week March 5th-14th for your last chance to own a piece of American motor art!