Building of the Zombie Apocalypse Renegade Mobile Command Unit

Check out the Renegade Mobile Command Unit in Renegade issue 38


DIY aka Do it yourself…..  Personally I don’t really know any other way. One reason is I can’t really afford to hire professionals or buy something off the showroom floor, yet even if I could, I would rather have something that I know is built well and is not so generic. So when my girl and I decided to upgrade from my van to a larger vehicle like an RV, I convinced her that I could build us a better RV than we could buy.  I’m not sure she was all that convinced that I could do it, but she took the leap of faith and let me run with it anyway.


Honestly I wasn’t 100% sure how well it would turn out myself, since I have never done anything like this before and I have no real carpentry skills to speak of.  But I believed if I had the right tools, enough time to work everything out and the funds to purchase the materials required to complete the project that I could pull it off!