Bornfree 10 show


Born Free 10 This was the second time I’ve been to the Born Free show out in California; the first time was just as a spectator/photo jockey. This year I came back as an artist/ vendor. It was my first time out of Florida with my new Church of Chop booth. Needless to say, I wasn’t sure how it would all go... We got there late for set up, and they have a fairly strict rule of having you off the property by 4 pm on set up day. I was a bit stressed out that day; fortunately, we were able to get most of it set up and shove the rest in the tent so we could finish up in the morning. The next day started off a bit rocky scrambling to finish it all. Once we got all our shit together everything went very well from there...

Click here to view full spread: http://www.renegade-magazine.com/issue-40/issue_40.html#12-13